Associate Professor of Chair of Mathematical Modelling of Economic Processes
Docent, PhD in Physics & Mathematics
- Methods of optimization;
- Lifecycle management of information systems;
- Corporate information system;
- Optimization methods in problems of business process management;
- Information systems of financial and economic analysis.
Scientific interests and main researches are connected with mathematical modeling, mathematical problems in economics as well as theory of optimal control, calculus of variations, theory of differential equations and dynamic system. At the present time the research interests especially include optimal control theory and dynamic properties of the mathematical models of the economic growth theory.
Over 70 publications (mainly in Russian), including book:
- Optimization of economic systems. Bases of the Theory and Examples of Calculations in System MATLAB. – Nizhni Novgorod: Publishing house of the University of Nizhni Novgorod, 2007. – 256 p. (with Kuznetsov Yu.A.) [in Russian].
tel. +7 831 465 66 92
1994 – graduated cum laude in Mathematical Physics from Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod.
1994 — 1997 – post-graduate course in the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (specialty — Differential Equations)
2005 – graduated from Faculty of Finance of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (specialty «Accounting, analysis and audit», qualification «Economist»)
Degrees and Titles (Ranks):
2009 – Docent (Mathematical modeling of Economic Systems)
2004 – Candidate of Science (Physics and Mathematics)
Teaching and Scientific Research Experience
Since 2014 — present – Docent of mathematical modeling of economic processes (Institute of Economics and Enterprise UNN)
2007 — 2014 – Docent of mathematical modeling of economic systems (Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, UNN)
2006 — 2007 – Senior Lecturer, Department of mathematical modeling of economic systems (Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, UNN)
2001 — 2006 – assistant of the Chair of mathematical modeling of economic systems (Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, UNN)
1997 — 1999 – Assistant of the Chair of Mathematics (Nizhni Novgorod Higher
Anti-Aircraft Missile Command Air Defence Military School)
Participation in the Projects of the European Commission:
- Project Tempus TACIS SCM-TO023B05-2005 “Project – Oriented Methods of education in Russian Universities”;
- Project Tempus CD_JEP-23225-2002 Master Program “Analytical Master for Improved Economic Expertise”.